Ai Pei Sheah

Google
 
Web peisheah.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 04, 2009

My son has hand, foot & mouth disease......

It have been a while I din update my blog. It was outdated. It is busy be a mother and working women. Take care of children especially really spend a lot of time.

It is new year, people always says: " IT is a good year with a good starting." I had a long weekends holidays and initially planned to go back hometown, to see any changes after Samevellu not with us..Haha!

However, my planning spoilted due to my son. Aivan started sicked since new year eve. He had fever at the night, we tried to give him medicine but seems it was not working. We decided to bring him clinic. Doctor advised he had sawthrout and fever, then he gave Aivan antibiotic

2 Comments:

  • Hi..

    come across yr blog when searching something.. my son had HFMD as well.. and is recovered.. make sure bath him everyday with 'boiled' water, and if can get some 'herb' (packed) from 'chinese yoke choi po) to bath him, will recover faster.

    By Blogger MY Life Zone, at Wed Mar 11, 11:44:00 AM 2009  

  • he got well soon after. there's not medicine for HFMD - just have to make sure that no dehydration occurs.

    By Blogger peisheah, at Sun Mar 29, 09:56:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home