Ai Pei Sheah

Google
 
Web peisheah.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 02, 2006

The old man and the sea


I just read a book by Ernest Hemingway entitled "The old man and the sea". This is a very famous book and I only got a chance to read it until now. This is a story about the old man struggling to catch a big fish in the sea.

I touched with the old man never give up spirit to face the problems in the process to catch the fish and fighting with shark on the way to bring back the fish to home. We should always learn the spirit like him and never give up easily.Highly recomemended to who has a weak spirits now.

However, I am too sad to read the story ending as I felt we struggled so much and putted many efforts should come with the good results.

Kambate Kudasai!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home